Specifically, in accordance with Section 13 of Personal Data Protection Code, we would like to inform our website’s users that:
· Your personal data you may disclose via our online booking form or via emails, telephone or fax will be processed exclusively to carry out your booking on our Hotel, or to reply to any request you might make;
· Inserting your data is optional, but shouldn’t you provide any of the data we’re asking you, we may not be able to carry out your booking;
· The data you are providing will be processed with or without the help of electronic or automated means by using specific procedures in order to guarantee that all the information will be secure and confidential;
· We won’t disclose your data to anyone, at least not before your arrival at the hotel when you’ll be asked your express consent;
· The Data Controller is Mascagni Srl, Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 90 – 00185 Rome;
· You can exercise your rights at any time contacting the Data Controller via email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org – in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, art. 7 which for your convenience has been reproduced hereafter:
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
2. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website
are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
• Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing.
This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. Management of information collected from “third parties” is goverend by the relative information notices to which we ask you to refer. For greater transparency and for convenience, we provide the information on the types of cookies used by third party service providers, purposes, retention period and the third parties who retain and access the information on our websites:
How to modify settings on the cookies
|Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser.
|_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session is closed
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
|Google Adwords https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.