Specifically, in accordance with Section 13 of Personal Data Protection Code, we would like to inform our website’s users that:
· Your personal data you may disclose via our online booking form or via emails, telephone or fax will be processed exclusively to carry out your booking on our Hotel, or to reply to any request you might make;
· Inserting your data is optional, but shouldn’t you provide any of the data we’re asking you, we may not be able to carry out your booking;
· The data you are providing will be processed with or without the help of electronic or automated means by using specific procedures in order to guarantee that all the information will be secure and confidential;
· We won’t disclose your data to anyone, at least not before your arrival at the hotel when you’ll be asked your express consent;
· The Data Controller is Mascagni Srl, Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 90 – 00185 Rome;
· You can exercise your rights at any time contacting the Data Controller via email by writing to email@example.com – in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, art. 7 which for your convenience has been reproduced hereafter:
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
2. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.